Elm Park Mansions, Park Walk, Chelsea, SW10
Internal refurbishment of common parts
Elm Park Mansions Ltd
Reeves & Stapleton Ltd
Blakeney Leigh were retained by Elm Park Mansions Ltd, and KFH to undertake the project management of the internal refurbishment of the common parts of this comprehensive estate in the heart of Chelsea.
The estate of 187 mansion apartments and annexe building, situated between the Kings Road and Fulham Road, required internal cyclical maintenance and upgrading of electrical installations.
The specification consisted of the following:
- Installation of fire alarm system.
- Provision of replacement light fittings and emergency lights.
- Replacement of controlled entry system.
- Full internal redecoration to stairwells and common area
- Refurbishment of caretakers office.
CDM – Principal Designer
Clerk of Works